It’s important especially for smaller businesses to periodically review their revenue and expenses in order to analyze their progress and capitalize on their successes. Neff Accounting’s monthly accounting service ensures businesses have accurate and timely records. Having this data at hand will allow your company to analyze buying trends, troubleshoot areas of spending, and square away bills for the month. Our experienced bookkeepers and accountants will assess your monthly accounting records to help guide you in the right direction.
Neff Accounting is a small company. So we understand that small- and medium-sized businesses face different challenges than large corporations. We understand that running a business is a full-time endeavor and that your time is a precious commodity. You don’t want to waste your time crunching numbers when you could be working on ways to grow your business. Allow Neff Accounting to handle your monthly accounting so that you can focus on other essential aspects of your business. Our specialty is accounting. We’ll do the job efficiently and accurately so you save time and money.
– We record any of your business’ financial activities.
– We group the transaction with the account it impacts.
– We calculate a rough draft of the numbers.
– We adjust the trial balance for any calculations that initially were left out or needed changing.
– We post the entries to the appropriate accounts.
– We use the corrected data to prepare an accurate balance sheet and income statement.
– We close the revenue and expense accounts for the month and start the next month with a zero balance.
Whether you or your business is in Peoria, East Peoria, Morton or any surrounding communities, we want to hear from you. Our bookkeepers and accountants will help get your books and taxes in order each month to help save you money. Allow us to put our years of knowledge and experience toward helping your business grow and prosper.